Description: Easy JTAG Z3X Box
Easy JTAG Z3X Box it's leatest product from Z3x team. Created interface are not only JTAG device but so called 3in1 - it's JTAG so lets you rewrite bootloader or access to memory of chip, unique PinFinder whixch allows to find JTAG pinout or reconfigure output/input singals and Universal Box interface that allows you to reflash phone using standard software that require Tx/RX signals so well known Fbus protocol.
You can upgrade Your Easy JTAG Z3X Box of all available Activations for Z3x at any time - You can also buy this Box with additional activaiton for example : with Samsung Activation and buy separately cable set for SAMSUNG Z3X!
- USB 2.0 High Speed Buffered Interface - we use an native USB Stack. Upstream data are directly arrives to box MCU without getting slowed by bottleneck technologies like Prolific or FTDI chips. CDC Stack are give enough performance to match high load pplications.
- Native USB CCID Smart Card Reader - Security are very important part of all GSM software project. We use military standart GEMALTO Security for most our software. Box has such card reader avaiable to software in native way. Box are fully capable with previous Z3X box based on FTDI and Alcor logics. It use same card and same software. Its amazing , You can install your existing security card in box and get perfect 3-in-1 magic solution
- Super Speed Xilinx FPGA Driven Core - Field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) are devices that contain programmable logic and interconnects. Incorporating FPGAs into the design of Z3X jtag box ensures that users are able to program or configure boards to erform basic logic gate functions such as AND and/or XOR, as well as, more complex combinational functions such as decoders bus controllers and pinout searching logic.
- ARM20 Industry Standard JTAG Port - The 20-pin connector is the currently recommended from ARM. You can use different adaptes and jigs , available on market without need soldering or paying for additional converters Connector type: 20-way IDC male eader, 0.1” pitch. Use any 20pin Jtag connectors or jics! Easy and Universal!
- RJ45 MultiPort UFS3/Unibox Capable - Box are equipped with classical RJ45 Unibox connector. You will be surprised You can plug any type of cables UFS and Unibox. Box will automatically reconfigure power and data lines align. Box are configured as standard unibox after powerup and switch mode after starting corresponding software. Easy and Universal..
- Integrated ADC and DAC for voltage control - You can flexibly adjust port IO voltage from 1.8 to 30 volt. Also box can easy measure internal and external voltage with high precision. Easy and Flexible! You can monitor VFEF line of your device in realtime to be shure that all powering on before connection.
- Integrated surge and overvoltage protection - Connection errors ? Bad cables ? What else can break high cost equipment or PC motherboard We integrated two level power control and protection subsystem to protect phone, box and your PC You can be shure that even you plug in box ports an spoon everything will be protected from disaster. Easy and Safe!
- ARM7/ARM9/ARM11 PXA3xx, PXA270, Cortex-A8, OMAP850, Cortex-A9 Dual cores support;
- Multiple devices on JTAG chain are supported, thus TAP number selection is available;
- Any custom voltage level selection from range ~1.8V to 3.8V
- TCK/Adaptive clocking selection
- Halt core (NRST is not changed)
- Reset core (NRST is applied before halt)
- Direct Read and Write memory (by 8/16/32-bit mode or bulk transfers)
- Access to the control registers of ARM core (coprocessor 15)
- Program code breakpoints
- Run Halt Restart core
- 19 Pins Hardware Accselerated unique finder feature offered only by Easy- JTAG
- Easy JTAG Z3x with protection card
- cable IDC 20 pin
Currently supported chipsets and cores for JTAG I/O operations::
- Generic ARM Cores: ARM7, ARM9 (ARM920, ARM926, ARM946), ARM11, CORTEX-A8,CORTEX-A9;
- Qualcomm QSC Family: QSC1100, QSC1110, QSC6010, QSC6020, QSC6030, QSC6055, QSC6085, QSC6240, QSC6270;
- Qualcomm MSM Family: MSM6000, MSM6150, MSM6245, MSM6246, MSM6250, MSM6250A, MSM6260, MSM6275, MSM6280, MSM6280A, MSM6281,
- MSM6800A, MSM6801A, MSM6290, MSM7225, MSM7227, MSM7625, MSM7627, MSM7230, MSM8255, MSM8255T, MSM8260;
- Qualcomm QSD Family: QSD8250, QSD8650;
- Marvell/XScale Family: PXA270, PXA271, PXA272, PXA310, PXA312, PXA320.
- Samsung Processors: S5P6422, S5PV310,S5PC110,S5PC210
Currently supported memory controllers are::
- OneNAND Memory> (connected directly to the MCU’s address space)
- CFI Compliant NOR Memory with CFI Command sets 0×0001, 0×0002, 0×0200 and 0×0003
- NAND Controller in MSM6250, MSM6250A
- NAND Controller in QSC6055, QSC6085, QSC6240, QSC6270
- NAND Controller in MSM6245, MSM6246, MSM6270, MSM6275, MSM6280, MSM6280A, MSM6281, MSM6290, MSM6800A, MSM6801A
- NAND Controller and OneNAND Controller in MSM7225, MSM7227, MSM7625, MSM7627
- NAND Controller in MSM7200, MSM7200A, MSM7201A, MSM7500, MSM7500A, MSM7501A, MSM7600
- NAND Controller in QSD8250, QSD8650
- eMMC Controller #2 in MSM7230, MSM8255, MSM8255T
- eMMC Controller #0 in S5PC110
- eMMC Controller #0 in S5PC210